Police and Fire Emergency Vehicle Installation
Police and Fire Emergency Vehicle installations in the St. Louis area is our main focus. We are passionate about our Police and Fire upfitting, down to every last detail. Our goal is to provide safe, well designed police vehicle's within your agencies budget. We provide consultations prior to the beginning of any project. We will double check your equipment prior to installation to ensure it is in good working order. If ordering new equipment we will handle all equipment acquisition for you.
- During your installation, your technicians will be cleanly dressed in Defender Product Solutions attire. Your agency displays professionalism on a daily basis and we feel those handling your equipment and vehicles should be on that level.
- Prior to and Post Installation a checklist is completed to ensure all Emergency Equipment (lights, siren, etc) and all factory equipment (windows, door locks, etc.) is in working order. This checklist is similar to what you would expect from your local car dealership.
- We provide LIFETIME warranties on our craftsmanship while the vehicle is at your agency. This means if some how there is a fault in our workmanship, we will make it right whether its 1 year or 10 years from the install date. We do not expect to ever have that situation arise, but we want you to feel comfortable that such a warranty exists!
- We provide mobile installation services and will work your agency to schedule installation times when your department is least congested. We have several clients that prefer after-hours and weekend work to keep their sally ports clear. Let us know the accommodations you require.
- Emergency repair service is just a phone call away. If you have a piece of equipment that has stopped working, simply give us a call and we will come to you and diagnosis the problem. Emergency service is available after-hours and weekends.
When in the business of Emergency Vehicles details are the most important.