Aervoe Super Road Flare Rechargable Flare (Single Pack) - LED Flare
This is easily one of our favorite products. Gone are the days of sulfur burning road flares. The easy convenience of removing the Aervoe Super Road Flare from your vehicle, push the on button and set it down. Or pair with Aervoe Collapsible Cones and the Flare Holder and get a great safety combination.
Immediately upon removing the Aervoe Super Road Flare from the package we were struck on how sturdy it felt. There is no doubt it will be able to take the punishment of the roads, getting driven over and thrown.
With a rechargeable battery and magnetic charging base this flare is ready when you are, with no FLAMES! Use the flare on the ground, with the Aervoe Collapsible cones, stick it on your car or a disabled car. The most flexible flare on the market!
Pictured is the Amber LED flare which comes with a safety yellow rubberized coating. Also available is a Red LED flare which comes with a Safety Orange rubberized coating. Know exactly what color flare your holding by its exterior color!
Need more than one? Check out the 4-pack Aervoe Super Road Flares in the vertical or horizontal stack charger. Or the 4 pack Aervoe Super Road Flares with the carrying case.
Got a big scene? Check out the Traffic Control Kit which has everything you need for the big scenes.
An advanced version of our standard LED flare. It is slightly larger for double the light output and two rows of amber LED lights. It does not produce a flame, smoke, or harmful bi-products and does not require batteries! Recharges so that it is ready for use when needed.
- 24 super bright LEDs that are visible up to 2 miles
- 7 flashing patterns including SOS Rescue (Morse Code)
- Intrinsically safe design with a rubber-tight seal (not certified)
- Powerful magnet to attach to metal surfaces
- Made of durable materials, crush proof, corrosion proof
- Operating Temp. 14°F- 122°F (-10 °C - 50°C)
- MADE IN USA
- US Patent #D654,387S and 8,550,653B2
- 120V wall charger
- 12V car charger
- Storage bag
- DOES NOT PRODUCE PERCHLORATE
DOT & Traffic Safety Compliance
- U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 392.25 & 393.95 (g)
- MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on)
- NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety, Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment.
Applications: identify road hazards, signal for help, mark detours or repair applications. Ideal for emergency responders.